My DT Project for - AMELIA AND ME CRAFTS

A Halloween Wish.
Halloween is a holiday celebrated on the night of 31st October. The word “Halloween” is the shortening of “All Hallows evening” also called as All Hallows Eve. So, It’s me Shreya of Artlounge9, wishing all of you a very Happy Halloween.


Post the Sunday brunch, I emerged in my little craft corner and logged onto the Online Silhouette Store and downloaded some fun shapes for the project.. It’s a Halloween card,  that I will share with you today.
For this project you need
A silver pen and Silver craft sheet
&
Glue

Pic2


1: Cut out these Halloween shapes from the store

2: When you have these cut out ready for assembly, arrange them on the card stock. You can always let your creative juices suggest some new ideas. But I liked it this way
N TaDaaa !!
Here it is
Pic5
 I have given the Boo effect inside the card
Pic6

So, isn’t it easy to make this cute Boo Card..Thank you for stopping by and do leave your lovely comments.
I’ll see you again until then, …Happy Crafting






No comments:

Post a Comment